Volunteering knows no age limit
The purpose of life is not to be happy, but to matter- to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all." - Leo Rosten
What is Volunteering?
- An act to give of yourself in service to a cause
- Freely giving your time to help an organization, your community or an individual
- Platform for giving back, contribute, gain knowledge and share best practices in the Project Management Community
Benefits of Volunteering
- Opportunities in various portfolios - Enables to develop the skills, share and gain knowledge
- Enhance and build professional network - Reap the benefits of expanding connections, collaborate, innovate, produce top quality results and leverage career advancements opportunities
- Develop as a leader - Develop your personal leadership skills
- Earn PDUs - Can help you meet your continuing certification requirements
Scope of Volunteering
Various Portfolios in PMI Bangalore Chapter where one can become an Active Volunteer, such as:
- Professional development
- Corporate relations
- Marketing and Communications
- Academic Relations
How to become a Volunteer?
- Get certified as Project Management Professional
- Become a proud member of PMI Bangalore Chapter
- Logon to VRMS (Volunteer Relationship Management System - https://vrms.pmi.org
- Update your volunteer profile
- Find an opportunity that suits your volunteer profile
- Apply for the suitable Volunteering Opportunity
- Track your application progress
- Discussion with the respective Portfolio Owners
- If position offered, accept the position
- Start Volunteering!!!
PMI Bangalore India Chapter is looking for passionate volunteers for the various volunteering opportunities. Make your mark on PMI and the profession.
As a member, you can volunteer to work on, and to lead activities that advance the profession and the Institute. We need you. Volunteers are the core and foundation of PMI.
Your participation enables us to serve, grow and advance the project management profession across the globe.
We request you to write to us at email@example.com for your feedback, suggestions and queries on volunteering and opportunitiesView current opportunities
Happy Volunteering at PMIBC
Get Involved. Make a difference. Be a volunteer.
Make your mark on PMI and the profession. As a member, you can volunteer to work on, and to lead activities that advance the profession and the Institute.Join Now