A Project’s success lies in clearly defining the goal and scope. A thorough planning, periodical checking and taking necessary corrective action will lead to successful completion of the Project within the cost and schedule. Today, I will be sharing my experience and challenges faced in implementing projects in Manufacturing
3 key takeaways:
* Tools in handling Projects
* Key Success factors
* Resources Management
About the speaker
– Have hands on experience in the fields of Light Engineering Production and assembly line manufacturing
– Varied experience in General Management
– Successfully implemented SAP/R3, TQM & TPM Techniques.
– Certified Lead Assessor for BUSINESS EXCELLENCE AWARD of European
– Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM)
– Was member in CII, ACMA , TAGMA.
– Alumni of IIM-A & IIM-B
Career Highlights and Experience :
– Graduate in Mechanical Engineering from College of Engineering, Guindy.
– Ex – General Manager , Widia India Limited
– Ex – Vice President , BPL ( India ) Ltd .,
– Ex – Deputy Managing Director , TG Kirloskar Limited ( TGKL),
– Ex – Executive Director in Kirloskar Systems Ltd. Bangalore