PM Member’s Corner
We welcome all new members and thank members who have renewed their membership in January 2019.
Appended is the list of a few FREE web-based seminars (webinars) for February 2019, we have shared the same list to your registered email; this is a good opportunity to earn PDUs and claim at PMI to maintain your credentials.
1. 8-Feb-19 12.30 am Driving Cultural Transformation
2. 8-Feb-19 7.30 pm The Agile Enterprise: Are the Initial Principles Still Valid Today?
3. 12-Feb-19 9.30 pm Guide to Cultural Diversity for Project Managers
4. 14-Feb-19 7.30 pm Project Manager or Scrum Master? Is there a future for both roles?
5. 20-Feb-19 9.30 pm Organizational Change Management (OCM) for Project Managers Part 2: Stakeholders & Resistance
6. 20-Feb-19 11.30 pm The Unwritten Rules of Managing Up: Dos and Don'ts for Teaming Effectively with Senior Level Stakeholders
7. 23-Feb-19 1.30 am 'Project HEADWAY: Innovation Doesnt Work The Way You Think It Does
8. 28-Feb-19 11.30 pm Visual Control Board for a Strategic PMO
PMI Bangalore India Chapter - Member's Speak
- It’s I was evaluating options for networking with Project Manager. Since PMI Institute provides a platform, I joined Bangalore chapter -Mr.Chaitanya Kumar P S, Project Manager, Cerner
- Learning project management best practices and network with Project managers, PMI Bangalore chapter is the best option - Mr. Abdul Azad, Vice President, CampusBille
- I would like to learn best practices across industry & implement them at my work, company. Since PMI Bangalore Chapter provides such opportunity, I joined PMI chapter - Mz. MeenaChinnappa, Project Manager, Infosys
- I want to get visibility in to PM Best practice, tools and techniques. Also, have an access to them constantly, hence I joined Bangalore Chapter - Mr. Rahul Dey, Vice President - Programs, Swiggy
- I want to learn the PM practices in different companies across HR domain. Network with different companies and bring best value addition to my work / firm - Ms.Sharmila, PMO for HR, Hewlett Packard
- Explore Project Management practice, constantly upgrade with PM latest trends - Mr.Parashwant Desai, Project Manager, Quest Global
PMI membership includes many free resources that can help you power your career and earn valuable PDUs.
- 1000+ tools, templates and webinars
- 4 virtual events each year
- Discounts up to 30% off live events, online courses and popular books in the PMI Store
- Networking with project managers around the world
Plus, PMI membership includes free access to these digital publications:
- PMBOK® Guide (available in 12 languages)
- 19 digital editions of the PMI Standards
- 57 digital editions of PMI-published books
Happy Learning and earning PDUs!!! Feel free to revert for any further clarifications