PM Member’s Corner
We welcome all new members and thank members who have renewed their membership in December 2018.
Appended is the list of a few FREE web-based seminars (webinars) for January 2019, we have shared the same list to your registered email; this is a good opportunity to earn PDUs and claim at PMI to maintain your credentials.
1. 9-Jan-19 11.30 pm Its Time to Shine: A Guide for a Successful PMI Award Nomination
2. 10-Jan-19 12.30 am When the Box is the Limit - Drive your creativity with constraints
3. 11-Jan-19 9.30 pm Benefits Realization Management A Model for Projects and Programs
4. 15-Jan-19 9.30 pm Project Governance: From Data to Recommendations to Action or Inaction
5. 15-Jan-19 11.30 pm Flip the Switch - Shifting to Innovation Centered Project Management
6. 17-Jan-19 9.30 pm How to Facilitate Productive Planning Meetings
7. 18-Jan-19 7.30 pm The Agile Enterprise: From Agile Teams to Agile Organization
8. 29-Jan-19 12.30 am Beyond the Triangle: Delivering Value in an Agile World
9. 30-Jan-19 9.30 pm Killer Requirements Generation Using Design Sprints
10. 17-Jan-19 9.30 pm Applying Gemba Kaizen and CI Principles in Non-Kaizen Enterprises
PMI Bangalore India Chapter - Member's Speak
• It’s essential to be PMP certified, hence I joined PMI Bangalore chapter. PMI Bangalore chapter is one of the best place to learn PM practices - Mr. Sandeep Bajoria, Senior Project Manager, Maventic Innovative Solutions
• To grow in career, I wanted to be PMP certified. Learnt that PMI Bangalore chapter provides required trainings, hence joined PMI Bangalore chapter - Mr. P S S S Hari Babu Balu, Lead design Engineer, Tata elxsi
• I was looking across PMP trainings to be certified. I joined PMI Bangalore chapter to complete my training and get PMP certified shortly. I have also joined PMP training from chapter in the following week - Mr. Nixon Behera, Project Manager, TCS.
• I have learnt a lot being part of Washington DC chapter. I am joining PMI Bangalore chapter, to learn / share and network across - Mr. Kishore Boggarapu, Sr. Project Manager, Goldman Sachs
• Having such vast experience in Project Management area, I would like to give back to the PM community as a volunteer - Mrs. Pavana C, Sr. Project Manager, Robert Bosch
• I was looking around for a professional institute to be certified, that when I came across PMI Bangalore chapter to get training and PMP Certified - Mr Saju C F, Project Manager, Oracle
PMI membership includes many free resources that can help you power your career and earn valuable PDUs.
• 1000+ tools, templates and webinars
• 4 virtual events each year
• Discounts up to 30% off live events, online courses and popular books in the PMI Store
• Networking with project managers around the world
Plus, PMI membership includes free access to these digital publications:
• PMBOK® Guide (available in 12 languages)
• 19 digital editions of the PMI Standards
• 57 digital editions of PMI-published books
Happy Learning and earning PDUs!!! Feel free to revert for any further clarifications