PMI Bangalore INDIA Chapter Engineering & Construction Forum
Project Management Institute (PMI) is the world's leading not-for-profit professional membership association for the project, program and portfolio management profession. PMI Bangalore India Chapter (PMIBC) is an accredited chapter of PMI established to serve the project management community inKarnataka through dynamic advocacy of standards and practices to advance professional development.
PMI Bangalore India Chapter Engineering & Construction Forum (PMIBC E&C Forum) is a focused interest group that aims to bring about advancements in the Engineering & Construction industry through advocacy of project management standards and best practices. This Forum, one of its kind in India, shall provide a platform for the professionals to benefit not only from the immense knowledge base that PMI offers, but also by providing opportunities to network, collaborate and share best practices in the E&C industry. Construction projects involve a diverse set of Project Stakeholders that includes Owners/Developers, Architects, Design & Engineering Professionals, Specialist Consultants, Investors/Financial Institutions, Government Bodies, Corporates, Project & Property Management Consultants, Builders, Suppliers, Contractors and Academicians. E&C Forum aspires to be a nurturing ground for all construction professionals aiming to achieve Excellence through Project Management.
- Provide a platform to create & share best practices, enhance knowledge through professional association and networking.
- Encourage innovation and thought leadership in the domain of construction project management.
- Provide a robust and sustainable framework for all stakeholders to benefit from better project delivery.
- Increase competency of professionals in the industry through trainings, workshops, knowledge sharing, networking, mentoring and recognitions.
- Evangelize the value of project management accreditation in Construction Industry and encourage professionals to leverage them for their growth.
E&C Advisory Committee:
|1||A N Prakash||A, N.Prakash Construction Project Management Consultants Pvt.Ltd.||Managing Director|
|2||PS Somasundar||FABS||Managing Director|
|3||Sankar Subramanyam||Karle Developers||Vice President, Project Management|
|4||Nagaraj Kulkarni||Flipkart||Director, Projects|
|5||Ramesh Mysore||Embassy Office Parks Management Services Pvt Ltd||General Manager - Capital Works|
|6||Dr. Aswath||Bangalore Institute Of Technology||Professor and Head of the Civil Engg Dept|
|7||Gautham R K||Cushman & Wakefield||Director, HSSE & QMS|
|8||Harini M. Rajan||Indian Hotels Company Limited||Interior Design Manager - South|
|9||J D Stuart Macaskie||Nodal Consultants||CEO|
|11||Asaithambi Manickam||L&W Construction Pvt Ltd||Managing Director|
|12||Prashant Mahajan||Shapoorji Pallonji & Co. Pvt. Ltd.||Addl. GM - Business Development|
|13||Shobha R||Colliers International||Director, Project Management|