6.30 PM to 8.00 PM
Royal Orchid Central Hotel,
47/1, Manipal Center,
Dickenson Road, Bangalore
Profile of Speaker(s):
Mr. Hiremath is an Independent project management consultant, operating from Bangalore. Have more than three decades of project management experience in BEL, in various capacities.
Was on the board of PMI Bangalore chapter for six years from 2007 to 2013. Fellow member of Institute of Engineers (India).
PMP trainer in PMI Bangalore Chapter, and HAL Management Academy Bangalore. Corporate trainer in M.S. Project and Primavera.
Qualifications : B.E, P.M.P, M.B.A.
“Project libre” is an open source project management scheduling tool. It is free of cost down loadable from internet.
It can be good scheduling tool for the project managers:
Some of the major functions available in “Project Libre”.
1. Creation of Work Break Down Structure (WBS) of the project
2. Critical path of the project
3. Slacks / Free slacks associated with the tasks
4. Grouping , Sorting, Filtering
5. Base lining
6. Project cost
7. Monitoring and controlling the project
8. Resource Break Down Structure
9. Applying constraints, dead line date
10. Assigning resources to the tasks
11. Preparation of project calendars / Resource calendars
13. Task usage / Resource usage views
This particular program will run for 1 hour from 6:45 to 7:45 followed by 15 minutes of Q&A
Delegates are advised to download this freeware in their laptop and bring it along so that they can try it's features as they are being demonstrated by the speaker. The freeware can be downloaded from http://sourceforge.net/projects/projectlibre/
The audience take away’s include:
The project managers/ engineers managing project can use this scheduling tool, which is available free,--- in planning, executing and controlling their project s professionally.
For up to £250 Bonus for sports, use our exclusive bet365 Bonus www.abonuscode.co.uk Claim your bonus and start betting at bet365 now.
PM Footprints - Workshop/ Product demo of “Project Libre”
an open source PM tool