For up to £250 Bonus for sports, use our exclusive bet365 Bonus www.abonuscode.co.uk Claim your bonus and start betting at bet365 now.
Project Management + Business Analytics = Project Analytics for Better Business Management
Time: 6.30 PM to 8.00 PM
Royal Orchid Central Hotel,
47/1, Manipal Center,
Dickenson Road, Bangalore
Profile of Speaker
• PMP certified.
• Worked in IT industry nearly 18 years, 2 years in academic
• Presently teaching management subjects @XIME (Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship), Banagalore
• Was visiting faculty @SIBM, Bangalore
• Worked in Wipro for 10 years.
• Managed IT projects across Geography, Verticals
• Already presented PM footprint in July-2015 on ‘Stakeholders Management using SMAC’
• Published/Presented the following research papers.
o Stakeholder Management using SMAC @IMI, Bhuvaneshwar
o HR Analytics for VUCA organizations @IIM, Raipur
o Paradigm shift from traditional business to e-business to m-business (In Progress)
o Project Analytics in Progress
“Without Big Data Analytics, companies are blind and deaf, wandering on the Web like deer on a freeway”
- Geoffrey Moore, Author of Crossing the Chasm and Inside the Tornado
In today’s IT enabled world, information and data are abundant. This is a treasure trove waiting to be tapped and meaningful insights to be drawn. Businesses have gone past the traditional approaches of MIS Reporting and moved into the realm of statistical analysis and predictive modelling.
The global market for Business Analytics is projected to touch USD 50 billion by 2016 (Source: Gartner/IDC). The Indian market is estimated to grow to about USD 1 Billion by end of 2015 (Source: Nasscom).
However, the overwhelming amount of data and information makes business decisions complicated. Further, intense competition demands organizations make quick decisions and gain the all-important early mover advantage. The need to rapidly cull out information and carve value from the mass of raw data in a systematic and timely manner needs Business Analytics tools and techniques.
Project Analytics can be done using various analytical tools and techniques as list below;
• Descriptive Decision model
• Predictive Decision Model
• Prescriptive Decision Model
Also using OLAP, Data Mining, Statistical tools, KPI, Scorecards, Dashboards, Analytical Reports, the project analytics can done.
Effective project management and better control over the project using Analytics as mentioned above. Time and Budget are the two most important factor of the success of the project. Using Analytics, we can monitor in better way.